This year's annual review covers the work of the RAF Benevolent Fund in the year 2018.
If you would like a hard copy of these documents, please call the RAF Benevolent Fund Communications Team on 020 7307 3331.
Annual review summary
As the RAF's oldest friend, 2018 was certainly an exciting year which saw significant success in the areas of fundraising and the delivery of welfare. We expanded many of our welfare activities, ensuring RAF veterans and our current RAF servicemen and women are at the heart of everything we do.
This year's Review reflects the very broad range of support that the Fund provides. In 2018 we reached out and supported more than 53,000 members of the RAF Family, spending £20.9M in doing so, including £5.8M on the currently serving.
Supporting the entire RAF Family
In our report 'Meeting the Needs of the Serving RAF Community' we looked into the emotional challenges facing serving RAF personnel and their partners. Download the report:
In our report 'Meeting the Needs of the RAF Family' we looked into the size, profile and welfare needs of the RAF Family in 2015. Download the report:
- Meeting the Needs of the RAF Family report - Summary (PDF 287KB)
- Meeting the Needs of the RAF Family report - Full (PDF 1.60MB)
Find out about the services we offer to members of the RAF Family:
Previous annual reviews and reports
- Annual Review 2017 (PDF 3.39 MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2017 (PDF 2.12MB)
- Annual Review 2016 (PDF 2.90MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2015 (PDF 1.99MB)
- Annual Review 2015 (PDF 1.95MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2014 (PDF 3.23MB)
- Annual Review 2014 (PDF 2.02MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2013 (PDF 3.23MB)
- Annual Review 2012 (PDF 1.57MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2012 (PDF 929KB)
- Annual Review 2011 (PDF 3MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2011 (PDF 700KB)
- Annual Review 2010 (PDF 1.7MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2010 (PDF 700KB)
- Annual Review 2009 (PDF 1.2MB)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2009 (PDF 500KB)