There is plenty to do when you come and stay – you don't even need to leave the house! Our cottages and apartments are equipped to entertain you, come rain or shine.
Alternatively, there is loads to do in the local area. West Sussex has much to offer if you feel like going out for the day, from Arundel Castle to Brighton's vibrant arts scene.
If you like spending time by the seaside there are beaches, small traditional harbour towns and excellent seafood restaurants.
Or if you're feeling energetic, you can hire sports equipment locally, like surf boards or jet skis. Nature lovers can enjoy some great walking routes on the South Downs.
In the local area
In addition to its first class seaside position, our cottages and apartments are close to many walks and nature trails in the nearby Sussex countryside. Rustington has most of the shops you'll need and is on the doorstep, but the seaside town of Littlehampton with its traditional harbour is also close by.
Activities including kitesurfing, windsurfing, sailing, swimming and golf are all locally available as are numerous amusements for children.
In our cottages and apartments
We've tried to think of everything:
- There are balls and rackets for you to play with on the lawn in the garden.
- There are toys to keep children busy at all ages, both inside and out. In both Seacot and Shencot there are two adult bikes and two bikes for children in the garage for you to use.
- There is a barbeque at Shencot,
- There is all the nursery equipment you might need, such as travel cot, high chair, baby bath, steriliser, stair gate, stroller and cot rails.
- There's a cupboard full of board games for a rainy afternoon, or late night monopoly session.
- There's the home cinema system in the lounge, with DVD player and Sky, a selection of popular CDs and DVDs, and an Xbox. There's a TV and DVD player in every bedroom.
- There's a laptop and printer with broadband.
- The kitchen is full of gadgets, like a breadmaker and a juicer.
- There's a shelf of paperbacks, all good for reading in a deckchair if the sun's out. In the garden you'll find a barbeque area, a summerhouse (Seacot House only) and a children's play house.
If you think we've forgotten anything, let us know!
Please note that we cannot accommodate dogs or other pets.